• Group: Members

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

Any maturetop daddies who can host pm me

#3 User is offline   walsan Icon

• Pip

Posted 27 September 2017 - 11:43 PM

View Postunsuremyself, on 01 February 2017 - 08:16 PM, said:

I guess I am a late starter. Let me do with a small intro, I am local Chinese, in my early 30s, 168 cm in height and 58 kg. I am married and discreet and have a child. After the kid came, things changed and I realized I am not really keen in women anymore.

Now I seek a matured daddy, (or even daddies) who is also discreet, to use me like a whore and train me to become an anal sissy addict till I cannot cum like a straight man and can only get sexual satisfaction by being used and used anally.

I can learn to xd and learn to become a slut, I may not be experienced but I am obedient and keen to learn and will submit quite easily if you are forceful.

I am willing to be humiliated and abused or used as a group rapehole for your pleasure.

#4 User is offline   Criss_... Icon

• Pip

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:13 AM

I am mature guy married at 55 years old, working professional. 175/70 and average body built. I am new into this scene and would like to try out and learn from another guy. Message me back if keen

#5 User is offline   unsure... Icon

• Pip

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:16 PM

I guess I am a late starter. Let me do with a small intro, I am local Chinese, in my early 30s, 168 cm in height and 58 kg. I am married and discreet and have a child. After the kid came, things changed and I realized I am not really keen in women anymore.

Now I seek a matured daddy, (or even daddies) who is also discreet, to use me like a whore and train me to become an anal sissy addict till I cannot cum like a straight man and can only get sexual satisfaction by being used and used anally.

I can learn to xd and learn to become a slut, I may not be experienced but I am obedient and keen to learn and will submit quite easily if you are forceful.

I am willing to be humiliated and abused or used as a group rapehole for your pleasure.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users