FORUMS

• You cannot reply to this topic

Do u all think that only bi or gay will go to man only spa?

#1 User is online   One_of_us Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

View Postclement, on 25 September 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

Wish there was some place with a similar concept like that in Singapore ...

I have been once to a "place like that" out of curiosity (I don't care for being massaged). And yes, it is more exciting than going to church.

But I prefer to go to a gay sauna a hundred times. This is free testosterone! Also, people one sees in a massage place usually are not the most attractive.

View Postsableboy, on 16 September 2012 - 03:29 PM, said:

straight guys also don't like to go to spas which are occupied by women. find it funny to be half naked in front of ladies. most ladies also prefer to go to a ladies only spa. most spas also prefer to cater separately for different gender.

I cannot speak for 100% straights, I am only 'somewhat' straight. The idea of being seen, massaged naked by a woman turns me on. Maybe what makes some men feel funny, as you say, is a low self-esteem from being fat, unattractive, old. Is there any difference here between straight or gay?

#2 User is offline   clement Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: RED Subscribers

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

Yeah, why not?

Maybe not so in Singapore but there are many spas and saunas in Europe which cater to different gender on different days. I went to one while I was there and it was a really nice experience.

It was a huge complex with 5 different-sized pools with different temperatures. Guys walked around with a piece of white cloth (like lower half of a kitchen apron) tied round their waist. They were just chilling and chatting. There was also a sauna. Didn't seem to notice people cruising or hanky-panky. Upper level was the changing room, shower and massage place. Very testosterone-charged place.

Wish there was some place with a similar concept like that in Singapore ...

#3 User is online   sableboy Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

straight guys also don't like to go to spas which are occupied by women. find it funny to be half naked in front of ladies. most ladies also prefer to go to a ladies only spa. most spas also prefer to cater separately for different gender.

#4 User is offline   scott123 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostOne_of_us, on 16 September 2012 - 07:16 AM, said:

Why not? There is much curiosity.

A straight guy may never ever go to a gay place in his home town. But if he is visiting Singapore from another country, what is there to lose by going to local gay places? Not necessarily his virginity, because there is no sex violence in gay bars or saunas. And... who knows... he may like it!

I dun mean gay bars or sauna but man only massage place or spa.

#5 User is online   One_of_us Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:16 AM

View Postscott123, on 16 September 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

Do u think ever a straight guy will go?

Why not? There is much curiosity.

A straight guy may never ever go to a gay place in his home town. But if he is visiting Singapore from another country, what is there to lose by going to local gay places? Not necessarily his virginity, because there is no sex violence in gay bars or saunas. And... who knows... he may like it!

#6 User is offline   scott123 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

Do u think ever a straight guy will go?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users