• You cannot reply to this topic

Sauna: Absolute Sauna the most popular sauna in singapore

#61 User is offline   sincer... Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

View Postrainedout, on 12 January 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

Wow! Great fantasy! You have good imagination

It sound turn me on n will go absolute tonight after work. Hope can meet the cute bit u met last night. I m gym
Musc toned top.

#62 User is offline   rainedout Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

View Postloveseekerx, on 11 January 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

Recently been to Absolute. The place been renovated and more better than before. It's clean and the cute staff was keeping the place clean and tidy regularly during my time there. There was free meal too =P which I was having sandwich and it tasted good ;P
The crowd quality was quite good. I had fun with a cute guy. He came to attack me in the maze and we were quick engaged in love making war haha... He has a strong waist and kept moving his hip wanting to poke me from the front haha... what a horny cute guy... I know I am handsome and sexy haha... => Eventually we moved on into room. He sucked me deep throat cyclone like dyson vacuum. I was in heaven... and we just jo till shot a huge load in the end.
Though Absolute lost a lot of regular customer previously, but hey I returned. And now I find it still good. I still like its environment and music. I didn't see any uncles, dirty old men in Absolute this time =D
Oh ya. One of the receptionist is soo... cute :)

Wow! Great fantasy! You have good imagination

#63 User is offline   acidto... Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostEnchanter88, on 09 January 2013 - 09:34 AM, said:

U are doing Raw Sex :blink:

u can always fuck with condom on, pull off the condom and still walk off with your cock dripping with cum... right

#64 User is offline   rycckin Icon

• Pip

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Tomorrow anyone going?

#65 User is offline   lovese... Icon

• PipPip

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Recently been to Absolute. The place been renovated and more better than before. It's clean and the cute staff was keeping the place clean and tidy regularly during my time there. There was free meal too =P which I was having sandwich and it tasted good ;P
The crowd quality was quite good. I had fun with a cute guy. He came to attack me in the maze and we were quick engaged in love making war haha... He has a strong waist and kept moving his hip wanting to poke me from the front haha... what a horny cute guy... I know I am handsome and sexy haha... => Eventually we moved on into room. He sucked me deep throat cyclone like dyson vacuum. I was in heaven... and we just jo till shot a huge load in the end.
Though Absolute lost a lot of regular customer previously, but hey I returned. And now I find it still good. I still like its environment and music. I didn't see any uncles, dirty old men in Absolute this time =D
Oh ya. One of the receptionist is soo... cute :)

#66 User is offline   One_of_us Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

View PostEnchanter88, on 09 January 2013 - 09:34 AM, said:

Or at least he is bragging about it.

I doubt that "i got married" would by itself keep a person from doing what he described he was doing before. There must be other reasons... :blink:

#67 User is offline   Enchan... Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: RED Subscribers

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

View Postacidtongue, on 26 December 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Wonder how are the nude nights like now? According to the website the masked night is nude as well. If everyone is really nude but with mask on that will b quite kinky

Miss those days when I can walk everywhere nude even with a hard on and practically screw any boy I fancy right there and walk off with my cock still dripping with cum B)

#68 User is offline   One_of_us Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

View Postacidtongue, on 07 January 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:

i got married, thats why.

anyway i wonder why the threads here tend to end up as bitching sessions. not very healthy. seems like this forum attracts the bitter folks

My condolences.

I don't know about bitter folks, but this thread has attracted at least one acid tongue :P

#69 User is offline   acidto... Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

View PostOne_of_us, on 04 January 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:

Oh, what a pity!

What happened since "those days"? changes with the years now make those "any boy I fancy" move away instead of staying there to be screwed? or the rich food caused a drop in testosterone and those hard ons are offs now?

i got married, thats why.

anyway i wonder why the threads here tend to end up as bitching sessions. not very healthy. seems like this forum attracts the bitter folks

#70 User is offline   One_of_us Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

acidtongue, on 26 December 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Miss those days when I can walk everywhere nude even with a hard on and practically screw any boy I fancy right there and walk off with my cock still dripping with cum B)

Oh, what a pity!

What happened since "those days"? changes with the years now make those "any boy I fancy" move away instead of staying there to be screwed? or the rich food caused a drop in testosterone and those hard ons are offs now?

#71 User is offline   acidto... Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

View Postrainedout, on 28 December 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

In your dreams, you mean.

keyword was "those days"... rained out seems pretty bitter... guess he checked out the scene a little too late heheh

#72 User is offline   Boiboi56 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

View Postrainedout, on 28 December 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

There is really no nude night. People still have their undies on, or cover their LITTLE ding dong with their hand. Staff need to really enforce the "nude".

What's the point of going to these events if people are going to cover up? Just stick to towel nites.

#73 User is offline   rainedout Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

View Postacidtongue, on 26 December 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Wonder how are the nude nights like now? According to the website the masked night is nude as well. If everyone is really nude but with mask on that will b quite kinky

In your dreams, you mean.

#74 User is offline   rainedout Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostIcyFire, on 27 December 2012 - 09:25 AM, said:

Ooohhh... Kinky... Hahaha!

There is really no nude night. People still have their undies on, or cover their LITTLE ding dong with their hand. Staff need to really enforce the "nude".

#75 User is offline   IcyFire Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

View Postacidtongue, on 26 December 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

Ooohhh... Kinky... Hahaha!

#76 User is offline   acidto... Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

#77 User is offline   xaviersg Icon

• Pip

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

will there be ppl if i go at 5pm? what is the dresscode for like today?

#78 User is offline   Boiboi56 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

View Postfindingyou, on 25 December 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

oh well, where's your pic boiboi35? keyboard warrior, yawns... tsk...

same with you? show ur pic before comment on other ppl. thanks.

u only perceived by hearing, have u seen with your own eyes??

i been there before, there are mixture of people there, attractive and unattractive ones.

Gee you R a little busybody, aren't you? Any of your business if I reply to others? Since they want to talk about looks, then...

Whether I show my picture or not it's up to me.

You may not be a keyboard warrior but you sure like to stick your big nose into something that doesn't concern you. So want to fight other peoples'battles?

#79 User is offline   findin... Icon

• Pip

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

View PostBoiboi56, on 24 December 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Well, the people I mentioned looked pretty alright. Pleasant appearances. Same with me.

I saw your profile. Why r u hiding your face?

oh well, where's your pic boiboi35? keyboard warrior, yawns... tsk...

same with you? show ur pic before comment on other ppl. thanks.

u only perceived by hearing, have u seen with your own eyes??

i been there before, there are mixture of people there, attractive and unattractive ones.

#80 User is offline   Boiboi56 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

View Posthermit, on 24 December 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

Went to Absolute over the weekends. The crowd was mixed with 1 or 2 chubby or very old men. Don't think there is any door policy.

Actually Double reject customers based on physical appearance, not the actual age of customers.

Yes, that's Double Sauna.

I like hernitrs. Like there's more than meets the eye or still waters run deep...

• (17 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users