FORUMS

• You cannot reply to this topic

Travellers' Lodge A useful resource.

#1 User is offline   fortunate Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

Please provide the information related to the preparation before travel to any foreign country. Information could be the items that must be brought along, financial matters, choosing the flight, what to expect at the airport, etc. I lack the travel experience and I am at a loss on the preparation as I have no one to turn to for advice and guidance.

Thank you.

#2 User is offline   nakidboy Icon

• Honorary Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 November 2002 - 09:26 PM

Guys...this Forum of ours has been a place for us to gather and exchange information about the places we have been lucky enough to travel to and to experience.

It sure saves time and money to be able to benefit from the tips, the do's and don'ts that others have shared with us.

It is important that we stay within this arena of information exchange. Others who will come along in the future will benefit as well.

It is when the forum degenerates into a chat zone will you find its attractiveness diminish and its usefullness wane. Please stay focused guys. It helps everyone here.

On that note, I bid you all farewell. I am leaving you as your Moderator. A new Moderator, Alphaeus, will be nominated soon. Please give him your help and support as you have given to me and thank you all for helping me do my job. :love:

Sincerely...nakidboy :heart:

Life is good :) and it's getting better

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users